I’m Louise and I am a documentary, lifestyle and family photographer based in Blandford Forum, Dorset. It’s safe to assume that if you are here, you’re looking for a photographer – am I right?? So you’ve probably got a list of photographers you want to look at, right again? OK, so to help you make your mind up as to whether I am the right one for you – here’s a little bit about me.
What do I like…
- I like my babies, they are hilarious, exhausting and beautiful in equal measure and they are the best things in the world.
- I like drinking tea. Lots of it.
- I like cosying up with my blanket, my lovely colourful granny squared crochet blanket.
- I like magazines – it’s an obsession actually, I don’t have enough time to read them let alone complete all of the projects on the pages I fold over to go back to.
- I like pinterest. In fact I feel like I might have invented pinterest myself if I was good at that sort of thing.
- And I like taking pictures. I LOVE taking pictures. Mainly of love, be it love of your beautiful new baby, love on your wedding day, love with your Granny. If there’s a picture of love to be had – I want to be the one to take it!
So what do I do? I love capturing LIFE. Maternity, birth, baby, sibling, children, family or anything really! I am naturally drawn to things that are humorous and love helping you see your every day for what it really is – real and wonderful.
So if you would like me to come and spend some time with you and your gang, take a look around – leave your details on my contact page. And if you’re not quite ready to book yet but want to be the first to receive my special offers – leave your email below (promise no spam – PUH.RO.MISS).
I can’t wait to meet you!
Where would you like to go next?